We prepare a variety of different meals, at different times and aimed at people with different needs. To volunteer or to help in other ways, click here.
Below is a list of where to get meals:
Foodshare homeless meals
On Thursday nights, we prepare a cooked, three course meal for people who are homeless. We extend the meals to people who are isolated, disadvantaged and elderly, to provide a more welcoming environment.
Foodshare sandwich run
On Mondays and Fridays, we team up with the Salvation Army to provide soup and sandwiches for people who are homeless.
Weekly calendar of meals available for people who are homeless
The days are selected to ensure there is food provision every day of the week as follows:
- Sunday lunch (12:30-2:00pm) : Salvation Army
- Monday evening (6:30-7:30pm) : Foodshare’s Sandwich Run at the Salvation Army
- Tuesday lunch (12:30-2:00pm) : Synagogue (except during summer months)
- Wednesday lunch (12:30pm) : United Reform Church
- Thursday dinner (7:00-8:30pm) : Foodshare’s meal at St Joseph’s Church
- Friday evening (6:30-7:30pm) : Foodshare’s Sandwich Run at the Salvation Army
Hot food, snacks and drinks are also available to the homeless when the food bank is open on Wednesday evenings and Saturday mornings.